Who we are
Gurukul_India is a humble yet unique endeavour to coalesce the ancient Indian Spiritual wisdom and culture, with modern western values and ethos. The ancient Indian deep wisdom was manifested kaleidoscopically on several levels of human consciousness through Mantras, tenets, stories, mythologies and rituals weaved together as a holistic celebration of life.
We at Gurukul intend to curate and present these spiritual decantations into easily assimilable modern Lingua for the ripe and keen minds of our epoch, explaining each concepts through the lens of modern science and technology.
- Yam ( How to inculcate Social discipline)
- Niyam (Dynamics of Habits)
- Asanas( yoga postures- awareness in stillness and movements)
- Pranayam (Science of Conscious Breathing)
- Aparigrah ( Science of releasing the mind from material possessiveness)
- Dhyana (Meditative Living)
- Ahara – science of food
- Ayurveda- science of understanding the body and its constituency.
- Ayushadhi- Holistic medicine
- Samadhi- healing through meditation
- science of yogic + tantric lifestyles
- world of mantras and vibrations.
- All this with an intent of strengthening the connection between the mind, body & soul of every participant and promoting holistic living and thus healing.